Dear guests & partners,
We have been closely monitoring COVID-19 updates and adhering to the guidelines that are set by the National Health Organization and WHO. Along with the Government directions we are open and accept guests with precautionary standards set in place, to ensure a safe and welcoming environment.
We offer to all of our guests flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances and based on the way you placed your reservation we are offering different options to reschedule your vacations with date change open voucher or partial refunds.
We offer a Credit Voucher with validity of 18 months from the issued date for future reservation to our direct guests (reservations made through our online reservation system).
HEALTH & SAFETY
Considering the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, we assure you that our integrated Health and Safety plan foresees all measures, specifications and procedures across all hotel departments to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can transmitted in the community, in accordance to the World Health Organization, the Greek Ministry of Health and local authorities:
1. We already got our certificate “Health First” from the Greek Hotel Organization for complying with the covid-19 regulations
2. Given the small size of our hotel and the open areas we assure proper human distancing.
3. Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touch points & guestrooms
4. Disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas
5. High standards of food safety
6. Extended breakfast serving time.
7. Social distancing specifications in public areas.
8. Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures in outdoor areas (when possible) with suggested check in time 15:00 and Check out time 11:00 following the mandatory instructions from the state due to COVID-19
9. Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
10. Medical Kit and laser thermometer available for our staff and guests
11. Electronic payment and invoicing for all upcoming reservations
12. Ongoing training for our compliant staff.
We can help you in any question
SO FEEL FREE TO SEND US AN EMAIL OR CALL US